We are seeking the qualified applicants for the following position:
1- Marketing & Sales Office (1 position)
2- Human Resources Manager (1 position)
3- Operation Assistant (1 position)
4- Administrative Officer (1 position)
Marketing & Sales Office (Base in Phnom Penh)
A marketing officer coordinates the marketing activities of all areas
of the company that are involved in import, export, transportation and logistics.
- Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Experience in import, export, and transportation is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Marketing; or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Fluent in English and Khmer, Chinese is a plus
Human Resources Manager (Base in Phnom Penh)
The human resource manager will responsible for the recruitment of new employees, conducting interviews,
and maintaining interior human resource activities.This department is like a bridge between the employees
and the management and whatever communication that takes place among employees goes through human resources.
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring process
- Ensure smooth operations of business by efficient allocation of human resource within company.
- Payroll management
- Management and Organizational Skills
- Good personality, and can work in a team
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Excellent written and business English and Khmer.
- 4 years of relevant experience in HR Management
Operation Assistant (Base in Phnom Penh)
- Help with coordination of trucks, and assigned work to the different individual accordingly
- Be able to received instructions from internal team and rely information promptly
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Organized and detailed orientated
Administrative Officer (Base in Phnom Penh)
An administrative Officer is to manage the paperwork and personnel
tasks needed to make sure that day-to-day business runs smoothly.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organisation and dispatch outgoing mail
- Write business letters, reports or office memoranda/documents using word processing programmes
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers and attend to visitors
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
- File papers and documents
- Undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions.
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Neat personal appearance.
Interested candidate please send your CV and cover letter to
CHHUNHONG GROUP office
Address: Nº188-190, #128, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Office Phone: 023 428 653, 023 632 8649, Fax: 023 883 205
Tel: 0122 831 536/016 720 003